I. Main Body
1. Evolving Role of EHS Manager in Industrial Sustainability Programs - Case Studies Incorporating a Pollution Prevention Approach to Problem Solving
2. Rolling out Corporate Sustainability Accounting: A Set of Challenges
3. The Paradox of Multi-stakeholder Collaboration: Insights From Sustainable Silicon Valley’s Regional CO2 Emissions Reduction Program
4. The Localism Movement: Shared and Emergent Values
5. The Role of the Environmental Manager in Advancing Environmental Sustainability and Social Responsibility in the Organization
6. The Importance of Human Resource Management in Strategic Sustainability: An Art and Science Perspective
7. Why Invest in Energy Efficiency? The Example of Lighting
This is where you can add appendices or other back matter.
Journal of Environmental Sustainablility Volume 2 Copyright © by karenp. All Rights Reserved.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *